嘴巴里的红绿灯
(2011年2月28日)
今天晚上给骏骏洗澡后,用大毛巾给骏骏擦干身子时,骏骏不知说了一句什么逗得我哈哈大笑。笑完后,骏骏突然说:“Daddy, open you mouth wide.”
我觉得有点奇怪,不过还是乖乖地张大嘴巴。骏骏象个牙医似的往我嘴巴里面看了看,然后问:“What's the black thing on your teeth?”
我告诉他:“That's the filling for the cavities in my teeth.”
骏骏又问:“When my tooth had a cavity, the dentist gave me white filling that looked just like my teeth. Why is your filling black?”
这个我也不明白,于是转头问正在给骏骏洗衣服的骏妈。骏妈说,以前的填充物是黑色的,近年已经不用了,全部改用牙白色的填充物。
骏骏是听明白了妈妈说什么的,不过我还是用英语又讲一遍:“The filling for the cavities used to be black. Now dentists don't use it any more. They only use white filling.”
骏骏又问:“Can the filling be any other colors?”
小孩子的想法真是异于大人。我笑道:“You can persuade the dentist to dye the filling the color you like.”
骏骏说:“If I have three cavities in my teeth, I want to have red filling, yellow filling and green filling.”
我还没听懂骏骏话里的意思,只是随便应道:“That might look strange.”
骏骏不理我,继续沉醉在自己的联想中:“Then I will have traffic lights in my mouth.”
我一下子明白了骏骏的意思,忍不住哈哈大笑起来。
沿着骏骏的联想,我继续发挥:“If I have seven cavities in my teeth, I want to have fillings in seven different colors. Then I will have a rainbow in my mouth!”
|