|
17、玩球 Play the ball
Let’s play the ball. 让我们玩球吧。
Roll the ball/toy to me/over there. 把秋/玩具给我/滚到那边去。
Throw me the ball. 把球扔给我。
18、荡秋千 Play on the swing
Want to swing? 想要当秋千吗?
Let’s swing on the swings. 让我们荡秋千吧。
Shall I push you? 需要我推你吗?
You can touch the sky. 你都可以够到天空啦。
和其他孩子一起玩 playing with other children
Let’s all just get along.让我们友好相处。
Now, isn’t it more fun to play together?现在,一起玩是不是更有趣呢?
I'm going to tell.我要告诉大人去了。
Don’t be a tattle-tale.不要做告状派。
Don’t hurt people’s feelings.不要伤害其他人的感情。
That’s not playing fair.那样玩法不公平。
You cheated.你作弊。
You have to learn to stand up for yourself.你要学习捍卫自己。
制止矛盾break up the conflicts
Why are you always picking fights?你们为什么总是发生争吵?
Don’t play rough.玩的时候不要粗暴无礼。
Don’t kick.不要踢人。
Don’t step on his toes.不要踩在他脚趾上。
Don’t hit him.不要打他。
She doesn’t want to be held like that.他不喜欢被那样抱着。
No bullying.不要欺负别人。
Pulling hair isn’t nice. It hurts people.拉人头发布友好。那会伤害别人。
Don’t trip her.不要绊倒她。
整理文具make the stationery
Uh-oh, you dropped the crayons all over the floor. 喔哦,你把蜡笔掉的地板上到处都是。
Don’t leave crayons on the floor where people will step on them. 不要把蜡笔留在地板上,要不然会被人踩到。
Please put the caps back on the pens/markers when you’re done with them. 用完钢笔/记号笔后,请把笔帽盖好。
Don’t waste paper. 不要浪费纸。
You’ve been tearing pages out of that book, haven’t you? Now what did I tell you about that?你有没有把那本书上的书页撕下来?现在我告诉你什么了?
Why did you tear up that paper? Now you have to pick up all the pieces off the floor. 你为什么撕那张纸?现在你必须把地板上所有的碎纸屑捡起来。
You tore off that picture again, didn’t you? 你又把那幅图撕掉了,是不是?
Don’t mark on your clothes with the magic markers.不要用记号笔在你衣服上画记号。
打扫房间 Helping around the house
Jenny, can you come and help me?珍妮,你可以过来帮我吗?
Mom, what should I do?妈,我要做什么?
It’s dusty everywhere in the house. Can you help me do the housecleaning?房子里到处是灰尘,帮我打扫好吗?
Ok. I will call Peter to clean it together.好吧,我叫彼得一起帮忙打扫。
That’s my good girl. The clothes need washing. I’ll do the laundry.真是我的好女儿!这些衣服该清洗了,我要去把他们洗一洗。
Jenny, clean up your mess, please.珍妮,把这一团脏乱整理干净。
Ok. Mom, I’m putting these books into the box. I’ll do it later. 好的,妈。我正在把这些书装进箱子里,我等下会整理的。
Peter, tidy up your mess. Pick up the garbage under your desk, please.彼得,把这一团乱整理干净。把桌子下面的垃圾都捡起来。
Mom, can I do it later? I haven’t finished my homework. 妈,我可以等下再收拾吗?我还没写完我的作业。
Peter, you better hurry. Summer vacation is over in 2 days. 彼得,你最好快一点。暑假再有两天就结束啰。
Have you done your chorse yet?你做了你的杂务了吗?
Time to clean up. 清洁时间到了。
Don’t track mud all over the house. 不要把泥巴弄得屋子里到处都是。
What a mess you’ve made. 你弄得一团糟。
Look at the mess you’ve made. 看你弄得乱糟糟的。
Look at this mess!看这儿乱的。
Pick up your socks and put them in the laundry basket. 把你的袜子捡起来,放到洗衣篮里。
Can you do me a favor please? Please give me a hand, baby! 你能帮我一个忙吗?请给我打个下手,宝贝。
You make everywhere such a mess! 你把到处都弄得这么乱!
Clean it up right now. 马上把它清洁好。
Let’s tidy up! 让我们收拾一下。
就寝 Bedtime
Jenny, you should go to bed now. 珍妮,该睡了。
But it's still early. 但是现在还很早啊。
Don’t stay up late. 不要太晚睡。
But, daddy, I’m not sleepy. 可是,爸,我还不想睡。
Well, honey, turn off the light, lie down and go to sleep. 嗯,亲爱的,(现在)把电灯关了,躺下来睡觉。
Let’s go to sleep/bed. 让我们去睡觉。
It’s time to go sleepy-bye. 睡觉时见到了。
Time for bed. 该上床了。
It’s time to go to bed. 该上床了。
You need to go to bed, period. 你需要上床了,睡觉时见到了。
No more discussion, you’re going to bed now. 不要再讨论了,现在你需要上床了。
You know that when I say it’s bedtime, I’m not going to change my mind. 你知道,当我说睡觉时间到了,我就不打算改变主意了。
No more of your stories. You need to go to bed now. 不要再找理由了。现在你需要上床睡觉了。Nightie-night, sleep tight.晚安,好好睡。
Sweet dreams. 做个好梦。
The land of dreams awaits you. 梦乡在等你。
Maybe the Tooth Fairy will come tonight. 也许牙仙今晚回来。
作息时间 rest schedules
When do you get up every day?你每天几点起床?
When do you have breakfast each morning?你每天几点吃早饭?
When do you go to school every morning?你几点钟上学?
When do you have lunch every day?每天几点钟吃午饭?
When do you have your nap each noon?你中午几点睡午觉?
When do you go home every day?每天几点钟回家?
When do you have your supper every evening?每天几点钟吃晚饭?
When do you usually go to bed?你每天几点睡觉?
做噩梦 nightmare
It was just a nightmare. Nightmares aren’t real. They are like playing pretend.那只是个噩梦。噩梦不是真的。它们就像玩假装游戏。
Everyone has nightmares. Mommy and Daddy have them sometimes too.每个人都做噩梦,妈妈和爸爸也会做噩梦。
There’s nothing to be scared of.没有什么可害怕的。
I know it must have been scary, but it’s all over now.我知道它很让你害怕,但是已经都过去了。
Are you feeling better now?你现在觉得好点了吗?
We’re right in the next room.我们就在隔壁房间。
安慰 giving reassurance
Nothing serious, don’t worry, be a man. 没什么要紧的,不要担心,像个男子汉。
There’s no need to worry.不必担心。
It happens to everyone when he is a baby.每个小宝宝都会发生这样的状况的。
You almost fall down, but not really.你差点儿跌倒,但是并没有跌倒。
Give me your hand.握住我的手吧。
Easy does it.放松。
Have it easy.放松。
Take your time.放松。
Be patient.放松。
询问ask about
What happened?发生什么事了?
What’s the matter?出什么事了?
Is something wrong?出什么事了?
Is it serious?要紧吗?
Why are you crying?你为什么要哭?
Is something bothering you?什么事情让你不高兴了?
Is there something you want to talk about?你想要说什么?
Do you have anything to tell me?你有什么想要告诉我?
表扬praise
That’s a good/great idea.那真是个好主意。
Super/Perfect/Marvelous!棒极了!
You are smart/clever!你真聪明!
You are beautiful.你真漂亮。
You’re the best.你是最好的。
You’re tops.你是最棒的。
Top girl/boy.棒女孩/男孩。
What a champ!胜利了!
Great/Good/Ok!好!
Very nice!非常好!
Wonderful!太棒了!
You are the winner.你是胜利者。
You are the first.你是第一名。
Nice girl/boy.好女孩/男孩。
You are so sweet.你真可爱。
鼓励encouragement
I think you will do it well.我想你会做得很好。
I bet you will do nicely.我相信你会做得很好。
Try your best to do it well.尽你所能把它做好。
Try again.再试一次。
Once more.再来一次。
Cheer up.振奋起来。
Don’t be sad.不要难过。
Calm down. Let’s work this out together.冷静些,让我们一起来解决这个问题。
See, it works.看,他奏效了。
Good job/Well done!做得好。
I’m so proud of you.我很为你骄傲。
Way to go.就这样做。
You did great.你做得很好。
You were great.你真棒。
感受feeling
She is happy/angry/sad.她高兴/生气/沮丧。
Are you tired.你累了吗?
What’s wrong with you?你怎么了?
感叹sign with feeling
How funny!多有趣呀!
Wow!It’s so nice!哇!它太好了。
It’s a nice day.这是很好的一天。
Oh,my god/goodness!哦,我的上帝。
Wow! It’s so nice/lovely!哇!它太棒了/太可爱了。
How beautiful!多美呀。
道歉apologize
Are you going to apologize?你打算道歉吗?
You don’t sound very sorry.你听起来不像很难过。
I’m sorry.很遗憾。
I apologize.我很抱歉。
Excuse me.对不起。
Not at all.一点也不。
表达情感expressing affection
You’re a peach.你真让人喜欢。
You’re my everything.你是我的一切。
My honey/sweet heart/sweetie.我的甜心。
My little one我的小家伙。
Dear/My dear one/Dearest!亲爱的宝贝!
My sweet-pea.我的甜豆。
Come here, sweet.过来,小可爱。
You’re my absolute favorite boy/girl.你是我最爱的男孩/女孩。
You’re my treasure.你是我的珍宝。
You make me so happy.你让我这么愉快。
Come sit on my lap.来坐在我的腿上。
Come snuggle up next to me.来紧挨着我。
I need some hugs.我要你的拥抱。
World’s neatest little girl/boy.世界上最可爱的小女孩/男孩。
You’re my precious one.你是我最珍爱的。
You light up my day.你点亮了我的生活。
You’re (my) number one boy/girl.你是我最重要的男孩/女孩。
I wouldn’t trade you for all the gold in the world.即使用世界上所有的金子来交换,我也不愿意。
You’re my biggest joy.你是我最大的快乐。
You’re my sunshine.你是我的阳光。
How much does mommy/daddy love you?爸爸/妈妈有多爱你?
This much!有这么多!
From here to the moon and back.从这儿到月亮那儿再返回来。
+
不要动 Don’t move
Hold it. 不要动
Don't move. 不要动
Stand still. 不要动/保持不动
Sit still. 不要动/保持不动
Hands off. 别动
Stop squirming. 不要扭动身子。
Stop fidgeting. 不要坐立不安。
提醒注意 call attention
Mind your way. 走路小心。
Watch out. 小心。
Be careful. 小心。
Look after yourself. 照顾好你自己。
Heads up! 当心!
Be quiet. 安静。
Be serious. 严肃点。
Be patient! 耐心点。
Keep calm! 安静/保持镇静!
危险警告 Dangerous
That was a really stupid thing to do. 那样做很愚蠢。
Have you taken leave of your senses. 你没有判断力了吗?
Are you out of your mind? 你神志不清醒了?
What possessed you to do that? 是什么让你那么做的?
What were you thinking? 你正在想什么?
Real swift, you turned the burner on. Don’t you know that could start a fire? 这够敏捷,你把炉子打开了。你不知道这样会引起火灾吗?
What, are you crazy or something? 什么,你是不是疯了?
Danger! Keep off! 危险!小心!
安全
Mom, my nose is bleeding.妈,我的鼻子在流血。
What happened, Peter? Did you have a fight?彼得,你怎么了?你打架了吗?
No, mom. I didn’t.妈,我才没有。
Did somebody hit you? Or did you just fall?有人打你吗?还是你跌倒了?
Mom, I was just picking my nose, and now it’s bleeding.妈,我只是挖鼻子,然后鼻子就流血了。
Watch out, Jenny! Be careful of the cars.小心,珍妮。小心车子。
I’m fine, dad.我没事啦,爸。
Did you get hit?你被撞到了吗?
No, dad. Can I go there to play ball?没有。爸,我能去那玩球吗?
Watch out for strangers, and don’t go too far away. Alright?小心陌生人,还有不要走太远,可以吗?
Don’t cross the street without looking both sides.没有看清路两边不要过马路。
Always look both sides before crossing the street.过街时一定要看清两侧。
Never cross the street without looking to make sure no cars are coming.没有看清楚不要过街,一定要保证没有汽车经过。
Wait for the green light before you cross the street.过街时要等到绿灯亮。
Remember, some cars don’t stop for red lights. You always have to be careful.记住,有些汽车不看红灯的。你一定要小心。
Relax.放松。
Take it easy.放松。
It’s all over now.都过去了。
It’s okay. 好了。
You’re fine.你很好。
Everything is fine.一切都很好。
Mommy and Daddy won’t let anything bad happen to you.爸爸妈妈不会再让不好的事情发生了。
There’s nothing wrong with crying.哭是没有用的。
You can talk to me about anything.你可以告诉我任何事情。
Mummy knows best.妈妈最知道了。
Mommy’s right here.妈妈就在这儿。
看动画片see cartoons
It’s time for cartoon.该看动画片了。
He was captivated by the adventures of the heroes in the animated cartoon.他被动画片中主人公的冒险经历吸引住了。
She loves seeing animated cartoons.她喜欢看卡通片。
She adores the cinema.她极喜爱看电影。
How do you feel about going to the cinema?去看电影怎么样?
Drawing画画
Can you draw a picture?你能画幅画吗?
What do you want to draw today?你今天想画什么?
Do you want paper and crayons?你需要纸和蜡笔吗?
Color this picture for me.给我把这幅画涂上颜色。
Color within the lines/Stay within the lines.在线条内涂色。
Is the picture finished?画好了吗?
That’s a great coloring job. 涂得真好!
That’s a great job of coloring.涂得真好!
This is a sloppy coloring job. You went too quickly. Take your time next time.这样涂色太草率了。你画得太快了。下次要慢慢画。
That’s interesting. What is it about?真有趣。画的是什么?
What did you draw here?这里你画的是什么?
Tell me about this picture.告诉我这幅画画了些什么。
昆虫 Insects
Bees work hard in flowers. They collect honey.蜜蜂在花丛里辛勤的工作。它们在采蜜。
Bees have two big eyes and wear black and yellow stripes.蜜蜂有两只大眼睛,身上又黑黄相间的条纹。
Don’t be close to a bee and don’t catch it for it will sting you.不要靠近蜜蜂,也不要抓它,否则它会叮你的。
Butterflies have beautiful wings.蝴蝶有美丽的翅膀。
Ants usually work in group and they live together.蚂蚁通常群体工作,它们生活在一起。
Dragonflies kill mosquitoes.蜻蜓消灭蚊子。
Mosquitoes and flies are harmful insects. They spread diseases and threaten out health.孩子和苍蝇是害虫。它们散播病菌,威胁我们的健康。
Grasshopper is good at hopping. They can destroy crops.蝗虫很擅长跳跃。它们会毁坏庄稼。
Cicadas like singing a happy song in the summer afternoon.夏日午后,蝉像在唱一首欢乐的歌。
Crickets like singing a happy song in the summer evening.夏天的夜晚,蟋蟀像在演奏一首快乐的歌。
Praying mantis has two powerful claws like sharp knives.螳螂有一对强壮的爪子,它们像锋利的刀。
Ladybug has some black points on its back.瓢虫的背上有一些黑点。
Spider weaves net everyday. Its net can stick small flying insects.蜘蛛每天织网。它的网能粘住小飞虫。
Snail is crawling slowly with its house on its back.蜗牛背着壳慢慢地爬。
学习ABC Learn ABC
Let’s see you draw a circle.让我们看你画个圆。
What does “dog” start with?单词“dog”是以什么字母开头的?
“D” is for dog.单词“dog”是以“D”开头的。
地点 Location
The object is in the container.东西在箱子里。
The box is on the table.盒子在桌子上。
A picture is on the wall.墙上有幅画。
The chandelier is above the table.吊灯正好挂在桌子上部。
A book is under the table.桌子下有本书。
The box is by the table.盒子在桌子旁边。
A box is beside the table.桌子旁边有个盒子。
The man is at the table.这个人坐在桌前。
He is in/inside the house.他在房子里。
Daddy is outside the house.爸爸在屋子外面。
The people are in front of the house.那些人在房子前面。
The family is behind the house.全家人都在房子后面。
The house is between the buildings.房子在高楼之间。
The umbrella is to the left of the box.雨伞在盒子的左面。
The fruit is in the center of the table.水果在桌子的正中间。
The car is in the middle of the street.那辆汽车在大街的正中间。
学前作业 Preschool workbooks
It’s time for homework.该做作业了。
Circle the one object in each row that does not belong.把每一行中不同类的那个圈出来。
Color in red all the objects that are usually colored red.把那些通常是红色的物体涂上红色。
Draw a line from each object on the left to the object on the right that goes with it.把左边和右边匹配的物体画上线连一连。
Find three differences between these two pictures.找出两幅图中的三处不同的地方。
Circle each group that has exactly eight objects in it.把正好有八个物体的那组圈起来。
中国传统节日Traditional Chinese Festivals
The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is when all family members get together. First they extend greetings to their parents. Then each child will get money as a New Year gift, wrapped up in red packet.春节是我国最重要的节日,是全家人团聚的时候。他们给长者送上祝福。每个小孩子都会得到放在红包里的压岁钱。
The Lantern Festival falls on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month. This day’s important activities are watching lanterns, guessing lantern riddles and eat yuanxiao, or rice dumplings.正月十五是元宵节。这一天的重要活动有看花灯,猜灯谜,吃元宵或圆团。
The Qingming Festival sees a combination of sadness and happiness. This is the most important day of sacrifice.清明节中既有悲伤,又有欢乐。它是一年中最重要的祭祀日。
Dragon boat racing is an indispensable part of the festival. Folk tales say the game originates from the activities of seeking Qu Yuan’s body. Zongzi is an essential food of the Dragon Boat Festival.赛龙舟是端午节的主要习俗。传说是为了拯救屈原的身体。端午节吃粽子是另一重要习俗。
The Double Seventh Festival, on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, is a traditional festival full of romance. Do you know the legend of the Cowhand and Weaver Maid? 农历七月初七是乞巧节,这一传统节日充满浪漫的色彩。你知道牛郎和织女的传说吗?
The Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month. The moon looks extremely round, big and bright. People will enjoy the full moon and eat moon cakes on that day.农历八月十五是中秋节。在那天,月亮来起来特别圆,特别大,很明亮。人们会赏月,吃月饼。
The Double Ninth Festival is also called “Height Ascending Festival”.重阳节也叫做登高节。
The Chinese government decided the Double Ninth Festival as Seniors’ Day.我国政府把重阳节定为老人节。
After the Winter Solstice, days will become longer and longer.冬至以后,白天就会一天天变长。
节日祝福holiday phrases
Happy New Year!新年快乐!
Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
I wish you a Merry Christmas!我祝你圣诞快乐!
I wish you a Happy New Year!我祝你新年快乐!
Happy Valentine’s Day!情人节快乐!
Happy Halloween!万圣节快乐!
Happy Thanksgiving!感恩节快乐!
Have a good holiday season!假日快乐!
天气 weather
What’s the weather like today? 今天天气怎么样?
Do you like rain? 你喜欢下雨吗?
It’s a sunny/cloudy/rainy day!今天是晴天/阴天/雨天。
It’s rainy, let’s go home.下雨了,让我们回家吧。
It’s raining.下雨了。
It’s cold/hot/warm.天气冷/热/暖和。
It’s fine today.今天天气不错。
It’s getting cold/warm tomorrow.明天要变冷/暖和。
Beautiful day, isn’t it? 天气很好,是不是?
The wind blows hard.风很大。
季节season
The three months in the spring are March, April and May. 春季的三个月为三月、四月和五月。
We have warm weather and fine days in the spring. 在春天,天气温暖、晴朗。
The spring is coming, and the weather is very changeable. 春天快要到了,天气变化得很快。
The weather is very hot and it often rains in summer.夏天天气非常热,而且老是下雨。
People can go swimming and sightseeing in summer.在夏天人们能游泳、观光。
It is time for all things to grow up during the summer. 夏季也是万物生长的好时候。
The weather becomes cooler and cooler during the autumn.秋天天气越来越凉。
Leaves begin to fall to the ground when autumn comes.当秋天来临时,树叶开始飘落。
Autumn is the harvest time for farmers.秋天是收获的季节。
The weather is very cold in winter.冬天天气非常冷。
Most of the plants die during the winter.在冬天,大多数植物都死了。
Sometimes it snows in cold days.天冷的时候有时候下雪。
People can enjoy skating and skiing.人们可以滑冰和滑雪。
回答宝宝的问题answer the baby’s question
You’ve got me there. It beats me.我想不出来,你考倒我了。
That’s the point.那是关键。
形状 shape
What shape is the clock? It’s a circle/square.这个钟是什么形状的?是圆形的/方形的。
It’s our national flag. What shape is it? It’s a rectangle. There’re five stars on the flag.这是我们的国旗。它是什么形状的?它是长方形的。国旗上有五颗星星。
Draw a triangle/heart, please.请画一个三角形/心形。
The sun is a circle.太阳是圆形的。
Shapes are everywhere in our life.我们的生活中到处都有形状。
What shape is a football? A sphere.足球是什么形状的?球形的。
Triangle has three sides.三角形有三条边。
It shaped like a top/leaf.它是陀螺/树叶形的。
谈话 talk
I spoke to Ms. Zhang.我与张老师谈话了。
She will talk to your father. 她会与你的父亲会谈。
He is fluent.他说话很流利。
He speaks well.他说得很好。
She speaks quickly/fast.他说话很快。
Ms. Li spoke slowly. They understood perfectly.李老师说得很慢。他们理解的非常好。
She doesn’t talk to strangers.他不同陌生人讲话。
I told her the truth.我告诉她真相。
She told us your secret.他告诉我们你的秘密了。
She says they are ready.她说他们准备好了。 |
|