搜索
热搜: 儿童 教育 英语
查看: 1015|回复: 1

[学习记录] Billy 小学写作贴

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-3-11 00:19:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 新叶 于 2019-3-11 00:21 编辑

2019.3.11 凌晨

儿教的网络导致了儿教的冷清。一直想把儿子小学的作文保留下来,一直都未事实,好几本作文本还是安然地躺在桌子上。想想,放在哪里呢?还是想到了儿教!
儿子作文基本处于中等偏上,语文成绩如何,基本上由他的作文决定。以后就在这里把他的作文记录下!

立春 (2019.3.10)
                                            五年级下
   “春雨惊纯清谷天,夏满芒夏暑相连。秋处露秋寒霜降,冬雪雪天小大寒。”这四句诗是从二十四节气中各取一个字按次序组成的歌诀。二十四节气是中国古代制定的一种用来指导农事的经验积累和智慧结晶,是中国古典文化中的绚丽瑰宝。而立春就是二十四节气中的第一个节气,也是新一年的开始。

经过了一个寒冷的冬天,动物家族再度从长眠中醒来,走出他们温暖的洞穴,满地下沉睡着的小草一个劲儿地往上钻,推开身上的枯枝败叶,从土里探出了头,树木的枝干上长出了新的嫩芽,阳光照耀,斑斑驳驳,一片片叶子翠绿翠绿的,显得生机勃勃。温暖轻柔的春风像一个粉刷匠一样,拂过江面,掠过草地,将大江两岸刷绿了,将城市刷绿了,让世界焕然一新,满地随风摇曳的小草,活泼可爱的小动物,创造出了一幅春意盎然的画面。

在公园里,我一边欣赏四周美轮美奂的春景,一边慢慢地走在小路上,到处都洋溢着春天的气息,一只野兔飞快的从我身旁蹦达过去,跑远了,还眨巴着眼睛停下来,回过头瞧瞧。看久了,又撒腿跑了起来,一会儿就不见了踪影。我环视着整个公园,感觉心中舒畅极了,立春是多么美好!可我想到,这草春桃艳、万物蓬发的春,也经历了天寒地冻。

想到这里,我不禁回味我曾经学习小提琴的经历。那是四年级级春天的时候,我报名参加杭州经济开发区器乐比赛,并为比赛挑选了一首悦耳的曲子,是意大利小提琴家、作曲家蒙蒂的名作《查尔达什舞曲》。开始练习的头几天,我都用心练习,可刚刚到第四天,我就再也练不下去了,因为我总拉不出悦耳的声音。于是一切都变得枯燥乏味,我对练习这首曲子已经丧失了乐趣。一遍遍的练习,在我脑中只不过是一堆音符罢了,曲子的速度太快了,你说一个字的功夫,曲子里的音符就走了一大串了。而且我的手僵硬极了,根本跟不上节奏,那泛音也是让人无可奈何,每一个泛音的音色都非常炸耳,夹杂着噪音,让人憎恶。

我仿佛走入了人间地狱,烦躁和丧气像魔鬼一样包围了我,在无能的逼迫下,我无奈的拿起手机观看小提琴演奏家吕思清的演奏,看到他娴熟的演奏,把吉普赛人的忧伤和欢乐表达的淋漓尽致。唉,我要是能拉这么好该多好啊?我怎样才能拉的这么好呢?这首曲子这么快,泛音又是这么难?我带着烦躁把心中的疑惑和陪我练琴好多年的妈妈讨论起来。妈妈启发地问我:“**,你还记得帕尔曼说的练琴的要领吗?”我抓耳牢骚想了一会,犹豫地回答:“慢练?!”妈妈微笑着说:“对!那么我再问你,林耀基大师对练习小提琴总结的几个字还记得吗?”“哈”,我不禁笑起来,说:“当然知道了,你都告诉我无数遍了,当然是‘平’,‘稳’,‘直’,‘匀’,‘松’了”。妈妈赞许地点头,反问道:“那么,该怎么练呢?”。我若有所思,想如果能按照正确的方法认真练,虽然没有大师们拉的那么好,但是肯定会好起来的。我的信心倍增,消极的心情慢慢消失了,取代而之的是坚定的决心,一会儿,客厅又想起了琴声。

经过了半小时的练习,我已是精疲力尽,全身酸疼。我再一次想要放弃,我的身体在呼唤停下来吧,休息一下!我多么想停下来休息,看看书啊!可那样只会让我的技术停滞不前。于是,我又抄起弓子,耐心地慢练起来,我在心中暗暗的鼓励自己,各服困难!勇往直前!克服!

果然,功夫不负有心人,经过两个月的努力,我在舞台上大显身手,最终取得了第一名的好成绩。

俗话说的好,“宝剑锋从磨砺出,梅花香自苦寒来”!冬天是春天的必经之路,人也一样,困难是无法避免的,挫折是无法避免的,只有经历、克服重重困难,才有成功的春天!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-3-11 00:44:11 | 显示全部楼层
Shopping In The Night

I was sitting on the sofa, comfortably reading a wonderful book named George’s Secret Key to the Universe.
Mom was at the kitchen, cooking. The good smell drifted to the living room and into my nose. I was swiftly tuged by the smell of roasted chicken.I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, it was magnificent.

In a while, there wasn't any oil left, so Mom cried to me:”Billy go get some oil!” Did I hear right? Go get some oil in this cold, dark night? No way was I going! “ you aren't scared, are you? She read my thoughts. “Wha...? No!” I scowled, I hate being called “Scared”. “All right all right.” I mumbled under my breath. “What did you say? I didn’t hear you!” She had a big grin on her mouth. I wish I could wipe the grin of her face, and  replace it with a scared face. “I said Ok!” I shouted. “Then get on the way !” Mom replied. I took my money, got in my jacket, and took off on my journey to buy oil.

The minute I was out there. I regreted. It was so dark and cold, I shivered, from the cold, and partly from afraid. I walked slowly down the street. Suddenly, a black shadow loomed over me, I opened my mouth to scream, but no sound came out. I closed my eyes, waiting for the “monster” to attack. I waited and waited, but I was still alive, good and I opened my eyes a little bit, just enough to peak at the “monster”. It was not moving, just standing there, waiting for nothing. I moved closer and closer,and saw that it was only a trash can! What a scary-cat I was! I was totally scared out of my wits!

I kept on working, often stopping to see you around. There, I saw a lamp, giving a little tiny light. I ran over, and sat beside it. I decided to take a break. A bark suddenly broke the silence, I stood up, shaking all over.

“who is it?” I wispered.
Silence.
“Who is it!” I asked again,a little stronger.
Silence again.

I thought in my breath, if it was a man it would take me away, or if it was a monster, it would rip me to parts in no time. I wanted to put up a fight instead of waiting for them to attack me. I felt brave, I was a warrior, looming on the street. “who is it!” I bellowed. A dog scampered out of the bush, barking. Oh, it was just a dog. I heaved out a deep breath.

I saw the shop and hurried over, bought the oil and raced back to the house, warm, comfortable home.

This was really an exciting adventure, I am not afraid of anything now! The wind was moaning, the leaves were shattering, and I was standing on the street with nothing. Then......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

856|

小黑屋|手机版|新儿教资料网-祝孩子们天天健康快乐! ( 闽ICP备19010693号-1|广告自助中心  

闽公网安备 35052502000123号

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 10:33 , Processed in 0.079124 second(s), 27 queries , Redis On.